WWGCSA 2019 Winter Chapter Meeting
Thursday, January 17
Seattle Golf Club
210 NW 145th St.
Registration 8:30–9 a.m.
8:30 – 9 a.m.
9 – 9:10 a.m.
9:10 – 10 a.m.
Professor Roch Gaussoin
University of Nebraska
Organic Matter Management: Next Steps
- B.S., Agronomy, New Mexico State Univ.
- M.S., Crop Science ( Plant Breeding ) New Mexico State Univ.
- Ph.D., Crop and Soil Science ( Turfgrass Weed Ecology and Management ) Michigan State Univ.
10:10 – 11 a.m.
Nathan Cox—Desert Green Turf
11:10 a.m.– Noon
Noon – 12:30 p.m.
The Benefits of Restoration for "Your" Course
12:35 – 12:50 p.m.
WWGCSA Executive Director
1 – 2 p.m.
Drones, Robots and the Metric System
- Golf Course Superintendent and Project Manager at The Victoria Golf Club
- 19 years at VGC, completed over 12 million dollars in renovations.
- Bachelor of Science—Horticulture.
- MBA —Project Management